Custom Closet Installation at The Closet Works
So you’ve made the plunge and decided to have The Closet Works design a custom closet space for your home! We’re glad you made the choice. Now here’s what to expect in a custom closet design experience that’s efficient, organized, and well worth the planning:
- Our fully-trained installers are Closet Works team members dedicated to bringing a masterful design to life in your home. The installation process begins when all custom materials fabricated in our factory are loaded onto a company truck on the installation day and arrive at your home or business with complete care and precision.
- Quality control is ever-present. Our installation crews check all parts to ensure a seamless and accurate design experience. Once on-site, we take all necessary precautions to ensure safety (installers wear protective masks and booties) and protection of existing floors and furniture. We treat your home and belongings with great respect.
- Construction of the closet begins with the installer(s) laying out the products and particular fittings during the job assembly. Once the basic structure is installed and properly aligned, we add the doors, drawers, and other chosen accessories, including valet bars and hooks.
- Once the assembly’s complete and checked for quality control, our installers wipe down the closet areas to clean and prepare an easy transition for your belongings. We remove all our tools and drop cloths, so everything is left as neat as we found it.
- Finally, you can inspect the finished design project and ask any questions. Better yet, you’ll be able to enjoy your brand-new closet immediately!
The Closet Works takes pride in design, workmanship, and installation. We also look forward to a continued relationship with you. Our custom design projects come with a limited lifetime warranty that is the best in the industry. We hope you’ll enjoy your custom-built closet for years to come!
Interested in learning more about getting organized or The Closet Works’ custom closet installations? Contact us today for a free design consultation with our professional designers.