Download: The 30-Day Home Organization Checklist
Checklists are for more than just simple reminders or daily to-do lists. According to a 2018 article by Forbes Magazine, a checklist can be a powerful tool because it keeps you on track to execute your tasks. By using checklists at work and at home, you can avoid making mistakes and focus your mental energy on higher priority projects.
What Is the Value of a Checklist To Organize and Declutter Your Home?
A premade checklist can cut your organizational work in half – really! Part of the initial challenge of getting organized at home is knowing where to start, as most homes have multiples rooms, and within those rooms are scores of organizational options to consider. In the master bedroom for example, do you start with the closet, the dresser or under the bed? From there, the routes to tidiness do vary and deciding which path to take can potentially cause you more stress. After all, organizing is about destressing!
Since every individual has his or her own particular needs, as well as an organizational method to meet those needs, a catch-all checklist is a great template to use because you can adjust it according to your preferences.
Why Should You Download Our 30-Day Home Organization Checklist?
- Spring is here and everyone knows this is the time to get organized because of the great weather. Spring is a fresh start for nature – why not for you?
- More is being done at home now than ever before due to COVID-19 – getting organized will help keep this centralized hub booming.
- Rather than allocate large chunks of time over the course of a few days to decluttering, you can do this important work in bite-sized chunks. You can finally get ahead of home organization, once and for all.
- Your checklist, your rules. Simply start any day of the month and work through your house, room by room, closet by closet.
- Our team of expert designers and staff have tested this checklist, whereas other lists found online may not be as scrutinized.
Giving Back to Those in Need
Lastly, you can help someone less fortunate than yourself by decluttering. This is a difficult time for many Americans, and every thought counts. As you move through each room, you can discern what gently-used items or clothes you don’t use, collect them and take them to a local charity, church or organization. The Closet Works has teamed with organizations in the community and makes the donation process even easier for our clients. You can check out the article for the type of items these locations are looking for and additional information.
How Do I Get My 30-Day Checklist?
Download this PDF and print it out, or just save it to your phone, so you stay on track to becoming more organized. At the end of 30 days, you’ll have a house that’s less cluttered than before.