How The Closet Works Is Keeping You Safe
Precautions We Are Taking
We have instituted revised operational procedures in accordance with the guidance from the Department of Health and the CDC.
- Observing a social distance of 6 feet to any extent feasible.
- Abiding by all recommended guidelines in regards personal hygiene & facility sanitization.
- Utilize hand sanitizer immediately prior to and following in-person contact.
- Wearing an acceptable face covering at all times.
- Limiting facility occupancy.
- Encouraging remote interactions as much as possible.
- Daily temperature checks for all personnel.
- Implementation of a COVID-19 diagnosis exposure plan, which includes specific CDC-recommended steps pertaining to mitigation protocol, social distancing and notification of exposure to employees and customers.
- Rescheduling any appointment (consultation, installation, etc.) when any party has been exposed to a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 or is exhibiting symptoms.
Precautions we are asking our customers to take
- Wearing an acceptable face covering when in contact with our staff or within our facility.
- Confirm prior to any in-person appointment (consultation, installation, measurements) that no persons with access to the site have been exposed to a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19 or is exhibiting symptoms.
We continue to evaluate products on the market which can improve the indoor environment. See our new line of material and decorative hardware certified to inhibit the growth and proliferation of bacteria
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions. Stay safe and healthy!
Please note that our current showroom hours are temporarily 8:30am-3:30pm Monday – Friday. Please call for an appointment.
Nights and weekends are also available by appointment.